Optimal Health Vitality Program for Women
- Achieve and maintain a healthy and young appearance
- Finally Lose weight and keep weight off for good
- Achieve the energy levels that you need all day and all evening
- Improve the quality of your sleep
- Improve Sexual Intimacy
- Reduce the risk of obesity, heart attack or stroke.
- Continue or regain your mental sharpness
- Let our Optimal Health team help you to "make the pieces fit together". This will be your roadmap to understand what to do to take the action that will be most helpful to achieve your goals.
- Evaluate your level of fitness through advanced exercise testing. Learn how to exercise to your maximum aerobic and anaerobic levels.
- Learn your lean body mass - a high level medical analysis of your fat and muscle content. Its an awesome way to understand your fitness level and help to establish goals for either weight loss or cardiac improvement or muscle mass gain.
- Analyze your body's minerals and toxic heavy metals. Deficiencies of minerals or an overabundance of toxic heavy metals is unhealthy and may slow down your progress to achieve optimal fitness and health.
- Assess your body's hormone balance and possible need for supplements to be in good balance. We will teach you about estrogen and testosterone balance and provide advice and guidance. Whether you are premenopausal or postmenopausal, fixing hormone balance can be the key to feeling more energy and vitality. You will meet with 2 top specialists in Miami to help evaluate and guide you.
- Enjoy a sexual health counseling session with a top therapist in Miami - Enhance your love making confidence and ability! Its fun and very educational.
- Analyze your body's minerals and toxic heavy metals. Deficiencies of minerals or an overabundance of toxic heavy metals is unhealthy and may slow down your progress in achieving optimal vitality and health.
- Analyze your skin and have our specialist create a special individualized set of products to help you preserve that youthful, glowing and elastic skin.
Achieving and maintaining Optimal Health and vitality is a goal you can realize with the help of our dedicated staff.
The Optimal Health Team of Physicians and Nurse Practitioners are dedicated to help you achieve your goals
Optimal Health Vitality Program for Women
Being a Woman in 2015 requires quite the balancing act. Whether you are a professional, raising children, competing in athletic events - or maybe all of these - the physical and psychological demands of the "2015 Woman" are the most ever.
We live in a generation when we are exposed to many chemicals in the environment as well as hormones and other toxins in our food chain that can adversely impact our health and wellness.
There has never been a more important time to be sure that all the systems in our body are well balanced. Going to your internal medicine Doctor and Ob-Gyn for routine yearly evaluation is important and these should be done religiously. But that is just the starting place to explore all the many avenues needed to be sure you are optimizing your body for the rigorous demands you place on it on a daily basis.
But even the best "routine" medical care typically does not address so many of the important aspects of your health and wellness that need to be evaluated. At Optimal Health Miami we can try to provide resources to allow you to keep up with your life in an optimal fashion.
At Optimal Health Miami Menu of Evaluations:
- Evaluate and Balance all Major Female Hormones
- Evaluate your Major Vitamins, essential Minerals and accumulation of Toxic metals
- Examples of vitamins include B12, Iodine, DHEA, and Vitamin D3, as well as Omega Fatty Acids.
- Measure 20 essential minerals non-invasively for mineral deficiencies. Examples include Calcium (for building your bones), Iron (For building red blood cells), and Iodine (so critical for thyroid health)
- Measure your cumulative exposure to toxic metals such as mercury, lead, silver, aluminum and arsenic.
- Gain a very sophisticated understanding of your cholesterol and lipid profile and risk for heart disease.
- The Cardio IQ exam from Quest is an in depth analysis of your cardiac risk factors with subfractionation of the particle size for HDL and LDL.
- Evaluate your exercise potential with the most sophisticated tests available in the country- the VO2 exercise test. Understand your:
- Calorie utilization during aerobic and anaerobic conditions
- Maximum heart rate to achieve maximum aerobic exercise
- Aerobic and anaerobic thresholds during exercise
- Understand your lean body mass with the most sophisticated equipment available- the DEXA machine.
- Learn how many pounds of fat and muscle you have in various areas of your body and what needs improvement
- Outstanding motivator for exercise and weight loss.
Test for food allergies that may be plaguing you and creating problems well beyond your stomach and intestines.
- Obtain a nutrition evaluation to learn how to lose weight and to keep that weight off for good.
- Full nutrition consultations
- Learn how to cook "healthy"
- Learn how to eat out "smartly"
- Test for Adrenal Fatigue
- Do you have Low Energy? Do you find it difficult to keep up with the pace of your life? Are you more fatigued than ever despite a good nights sleep
- The adrenal gland is tested by saliva 4 x in a day to better understand if you may suffer from this.
Improve your sleep quality
- Discuss your age management goals
- Explore your goals over right now and over the next several decades
- Discuss how we can try you to reach those goals in the most natural ways possible.
Optimal Health Miami Action Point:
Please contact us via email or phone so our professionals can determine what your goals are and which of our programs are just right for you!